Vaginitis is an inflammation of the lining of the vagina caused by pathogenic bacteria or fungi. This disease affects about a third of women of childbearing age.
To understand the cause of vaginitis, it is important to remember that the vagina is home to many different microorganisms (beneficial and pathogenic). Their balance depends on the age, lifestyle, and function of the woman’s ovaries.
All these things affect the content of glycogen in the vaginal wall, which is converted into high concentration of lactic acid (pH 4-4.5) and prevent the spread of bad bacteria. An alkaline environment in the vagina can cause many different diseases.
The use of antibiotics to treat this condition can exacerbate the problem, resulting in spread of fungal infections. Drugs and other chemicals can cause allergic reactions and excessive dryness.
But the good thing is that there are natural remedies which normalize the microflora of the vagina and eliminate the unwanted signs of vaginitis.
The antifungal and antiseptic properties are extremely helpful at relieving discomforts such as irritation, itchiness and pain. Also it can even assist you in keeping a balance level of pH and cleansing the vagina. This method is one of the optimal solutions when you think about how to get rid of bacterial vaginosis.
How to use:
- Take a gel capsule to contain some boric acid.
- Put this capsule inside your vagina before sleeping.
- After waking up, cleanse your vagina using warm water.
- Perform 1 to 2 times per week.
With a nature of relaxing and soothing, chamomile can effectively alleviate swelling and pain together with itching and burning sensation. This herb can effectively and efficiently alleviate the symptoms and assist you significantly in the bacterial infection natural treatment in the vagina.
How to use:
- Take a tea bag of chamomile into a glass of hot water.
- After about 1 minute, take the tea bag out and keep in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Put the tea bag inside the vagina.
- Squirt the tea bag in order to allow the water can reach the vaginal canals which are inflamed.
- Perform for 1 to 2 times per day until the symptoms are subsided.
This solution can help you disinfect and control the growth of harmful bacteria. Furthermore, it can even help ease itchiness, pain and inflammation. Remember to use only 3% hydrogen peroxide in home remedies for bacterial infection .
How to use:
Make a solution from water and hydrogen peroxide in equal amount.
Cleanse your vagina using this solution and after 10 minutes, cleanse again using cold water.
Perform 1 to 2 times per day for couples of day.