With this plan you’re only going to need a resistance band and 2 dumbbells.
The dumbbell can range anywhere between 10 to 15 pounds.
However, if those are too light you can go up to 25 pounds.
But if you’re just starting out, use a 10-pound then gradually increase. It consists of 3 compound workouts that combines HIIT and cardio.
If you’ve been following our workout plans, by now you should have gotten a resistance band.
They’re extremely cheap so invest in one.
Even if you can’t afford a resistance band for whatever circumstance, make one with 2 stockings.
It doesn’t matter what situation you’re in, there’s always an option.
Be creative and say no to excuses.
1. Thigh Band Stretches
This is one of our favorites.
It’s really powerful because it targets all the gluteal muscles. So not only will you build a bigger butt, but you’ll also build rounder hips.
This move also works well, if you want to fill out those hip dips.
How to do it
- Put on a resistance band right at knee cap length.
- Lie down on your left side using your left elbow to support in your upper body.
- Your thighs should be closed and ready to stretch.
- Now you’re going to pull your thighs apart as far as possible and pause for 1 second.
- After the pause return to the starting position by closing and repeat.