One of the most common death causer is heart attacks. So people do not know the symptoms for heart attack so they don’t even noticing them and when they come to the Hospital is already late.
For this purpose and to reduce the deaths, we are going to present you the symptoms of heart attack and when you notice them, go immediately to the hospital. You can save your life.
- Shortness of breath: In case your lungs are not having enough oxygen and your heart won’t too. This means that these two systems are connected and if you don’t have one you won’t have the other too. In case you experience troubles with breathing go immediately to your doctor because it could mean that it is getting close to time for your attack.
- Cold and fly symptoms
A lot of people before heart attack will experience the symptoms like these two. In order you notice these signs you need to visit or call your doctor immediately.
- Chest pressure: This is the most common sign before heart attack. But it is also normal in any case. This pressure will present you that heart attack will happen in the near future. You need to be ready and call your doctor or visit hospital.
- Weakness: Weakness in another sign which shows that in near future you might have a heart attack. When your arteries become narrow they don’t allow the blood to circulate properly which means that the muscles are not getting what they need, and this could cause you to fall. So be very careful if you start experiencing some kind of weakness and see your doctor.
- Cold, sweats and dizziness: a poor circulation means that you have clogged arteries and will cause a heart attack.
- Fatigue: If you feel tiredness and drowsiness even after you’ve been sleeping or resting for longer time and that continues for days and days, then it might mean that you have a loss of blood flow to your heart.
In case you are recognizing several of these symptoms call a doctor or go to the hospital and you will save your life.