While it doesn’t pose any health risks, unwanted hair can be an embarrassing condition for many people. Regarding the function, body hair covers sensitive areas from external harms. Hence, in fact, hair in various parts of the body is beneficial. Many people find this hair to be aesthetically disturbing and choose to remove it permanently whenever possible. Facial and armpit hair are the most complained ones, especially by women, and there are various methods to be done at the salon for performing these hair removals permanently. However, hair removal can be performed at home. Not only that this is more affordable, but can also be more natural and hence, less toxic. One of the best Body hair removal permanently also makes your skin glow and remove/heals scars! Shaving or waxing your body too fast, too often, reckless and slipped out may cause scar if you are not doing it carefully. Now this is the way to permanently remove your hair WITHOUT WAXING. This doesn’t hurt at all.
1: Sugar and Lemon Scrub
This is a simpler remedy, one that will work more like a bleaching than a proper wax. The acidic liquid will help to bleach your facial hair, but the acid also scorches the hair follicles, weakening them and slowing down hair re-growth. However, the Vitamin C in lemon juice will provide your skin with the nutrients needed to produce collagen and elastin. It’s one of the best ways to get rid of body hair while keeping your skin healthy!
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon. You will need about 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of sugar and half a cup of warm water. This will form an acidic liquid that you can apply to your face with your hands.
- Apply it in the direction that the hairs are facing, and let it sit for about 20 minutes. You’ll feel your skin getting stiff and crackling.
- After 20 minutes, wash it off with warm water, using a gentle rubbing motion. This will help to exfoliate your skin and ensure the lemon juice/sugar mixture is absorbed into the follicles.
- Repeat this remedy two or three times a week, and you’ll see hair lightening immediately. Overall body hair growth will decrease after a couple of weeks.
- Egg and Cornstarch
When eggs dry, they harden into a sticky, waxy substance that makes for a perfect mask. It not only nourishes your skin, but it makes it easy to rip out any hair clinging to the mask. By adding cornstarch, you ensure that the mask is thick enough to pull out even the stubbornest hairs.
- Crack the egg white into a mixing bowl, and stir in half a tablespoon of cornstarch and a tablespoon of sugar. Mix well until it forms a thick, smooth paste.
- Apply the paste to your skin, let it dry (25 minutes or so), and peel it off–pulling out hair in the process.