The proper function of the colon is of utmost importance for your general health because it is a vital part of the digestive system, which means you should take care of its health.
According to Dona Gates, who is the founder of Body Ecology, maintaining a healthy colon and digestive system is strengthening the overall health and it ensures the well-being.
To be precise, liver, the main organ responsible for the elimination of toxins, as well as all the tissues and cells in the body, depending on the healthy colon.
It receives all the waste from the lymph system, liver, blood, throat, lungs, and sinuses, along with the undigested fecal matter, and eliminates them from the body.
Moreover, all the leftover nutrients from the consumed foods, such as water, electrolytes, and vitamins, go to the colon and they could be brought back to the body could use them.
All these important processes are not going to take place if the function of the colon is obstructed, and while the toxins and waste build up, they lead to many different health issues.
Medical experts claim that the food digestion lasts about 24 to 44 hours, which means the food needs this time to pass through the bowels and colon, and then leave your body in the form of waste.
Therefore, the body requires 70 hours to process processed foods that lack nutrients and thus accumulates more than 20 pounds of waste in the colon. In these cases, a person is suffering from constipation and irregular and painful bowel movements.
In cases of colon toxicity, a person often experiences these symptoms:
- Diarrhea, gas, stomach ache, indigestion, bloating, constipation
- Joint and muscle pain
- Vaginal infections, skin rashes, poor immunity, bladder problems
- Anxiety, depression, poor memory, fatigue, mood swings, brain fogThe colon cleanses recipes are very effective in boosting the function of the colon and on that way enhancing the overall health. We suggest the following two, which will provide amazing effects in less than 15 days!
Colon Cleanse Recipe with Essential Oils
- Juice of 1 organic lemon
- 10 drops of lemon and peppermint essential oil
- 12 oz. of filtered water
The method of reparation:
You need to mix all the ingredients and consume the mixture 3 times a day for two weeks.
Maple Syrup Colon Cleanse recipe
This recipe was invented by Stanley Burrough, an alternative medicine health practitioner, and it lasts 10 to 16 days.
- 2 tablespoons of grade B organic maple syrup
- Fresh juice of 1 organic lemon
- ½ a teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 12 oz of filtered water
Method of preparation
Everything you need to do is to combine these ingredients and consume the mixture 4 times a day for a period of two weeks.