What makes Apple Cider Vinegar Efficient for Mole Removal?
The acidic nature of the vinegar destroys the mole tissue, yet it doesn’t harm the skin around it. Repeated usage of for a few days will turn mole into a scab, which falls off without any remnants.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Mole Removal?
Listed are few methods you can try at home and wave off moles.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cut cotton swab according to the size of the mole.
- Dip it in apple cider vinegar and wring out the excess.
- Apply it on the mole and secure it with a band-aid.
- For every 6 – 8 hours, replace with a fresh cotton swab and band-aid.
- Burn a match stick and pass the needle through it or rub alcohol to needle to sterile it.
- Poke the mole twice using a needle. This step ensures to damage the protective layer of the mole and helps the vinegar to penetrate easily.
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, apply it on the mole and secure it with a bandage.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and remove the cotton swab.
- Wash the area, pat dry and apply a thin layer of coconut oil.
- Repeat the process for at least 6 days.
- Spray a little water on the mole.
- Using emery board, gently rub the mole for 1 minute.
- Apply apple cider vinegar to the mole and let it sit until it completely dries.
- Rinse off with water and apply any moisturizer of your choice or use coconut oil.
- Follow this process several times a day.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Bath
- Fill your bathtub with lukewarm water and add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Soak yourself for 20 minutes.
- Bath normally with water and mild soap.
- Repeat the process twice a day.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar with Onion Juice
- Combine equal parts of apple cider vinegar and onion juice.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the juice to the mole.
- Let it sit for few hours or overnight.
- Rinse off with water.
- Repeat daily.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar with Horseradish
- Blend horseradish and extract juice.
- Mix horseradish, apple cider vinegar and raw honey.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the mixture on the moles.
- Leave for 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Repeat daily.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar with Baking Soda
- Mix equal quantities of baking soda and apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the paste on moles and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water and pat dry.
- Repeat 2 times daily.