Foot pads have been used and sold in Japan for hundreds of years. Similar to acupuncture, which has a positive effect on people’s energetic systems, the use of foot pads improve the body’s autonomic nervous system.
People wear the pads on their feet because this helps circulate blood and lymph into the torso, which can result in great things for your body. Many people have bad circulation in their ankles, lower legs and feet, this is largely due to an inactive lifestyle but can also be the result of underlying diseases and health conditions. By sticking the pads on the soles of your feet, you rid your body of toxins without any pain or discomfort.
Using foot pads has a great number of benefits, including feeling less tired, relieving joint pain, and reducing headaches. You can make your own pads or you can buy ready-made ones.
These pads are quick and easy to make. Plus, you probably already have all the ingredients at home!
- A tablespoon of finely chopped garlic
- A tablespoon finely chopped onion
- apple cider vinegar
- Self sticking gauze pads
- A small saucepan
- Bring ¼ cup organic apple cider to a boil.
- Add onion and garlic to the apple cider vinegar and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the solution from heat and let it cool for about 20 minutes.
- Pour the solution onto gauze pads until they are saturated but not dripping.
- Squeeze out any excess fluid from the pads, making sure not to wet the adhesive.
- Apply the gauze pads on the center of the soles of your feet.
- Put socks on to keep them in place.
- Go to sleep.
- Peel the pad off in the morning.