Belly fat not only gives you an ugly look but can be dangerous for your health too. The visceral fat or the fat around your abdomen can lead to diabetes, heart diseases, stroke as well as dementia. When it comes to lose abdominal fat, the right foods are a necessity. They detox your liver and boost your metabolism so that your body can target belly fat. There are numerous fat burning foods and spices that can help you lose your belly fat. Here are some really effective home remedies to lose belly fat with the help of such foods and spices.
How to Lose Belly Fat with Natural Remedies
1. Drink Lemon Water to Lose Belly Fat
You need to detoxify your liver because a stressed liver cannot metabolize fat effectively and which gets deposited around your waistline. Lemon water excellently increases enzymes that detoxify your liver so that it may carry out its basic functions efficiently.
- Lemon- 1
- Water (warm preferred)- 1 glass
- After you get up in the morning, take the lemon and squeeze out its juice into the water.
- While warm water is good to make lemon water for fat burning purpose, you can also use water at room temperature. This won’t stop lemon doing its job.
- Mix well and drink this lemon water on an empty stomach everyday in the morning.
- Do not eat or drink anything for at least 30 minutes after you have your regular lemon water every morning.
2. Drink Cranberry Juice to Lose Belly Fat
Cranberries are a rich source of organic acids like malic acid, citric acid, and quinic acid that function as digestive enzymes. These acids act as emulsifying agents on stubborn fat deposits in your lymphatic system which transports all the waste products that your liver cannot process. Cranberry juice digests these lymphatic wastes and help you reduce fat. So, drink 100 percent cranberry juice (unsweetened) or cran-water.
- Unsweetened cranberry juice- 8 oz. Or 1 cup
- Water- 56 oz. Or 7 cup
- In the morning, mix cranberry juice with water to get your day’s supply of cran-water.
- Have one cup of this cran-water at a time through out the day.
- You may have a cup each before breakfast and lunch, after dinner, and at other times of the day.
- You may also make this cran-water just before you have it. Just mix 2 tablespoons of cranberry juice to 7 oz. (a little less than a cup) of plain water.